Tuesday 22 March 2011

True Friendship

Hello Friends,

From last so many days, I was thinking to create a blog. But the auspicious day came today only. While writing my first blog, I am thinking which subject to choose first. Let me choose the subject friendship. Yes It;s true that there is nothing like friendship in this world. A true friend is he who knows about you more than you, who listen your words by your heart bits and not by saying....who can feel the water of your eyes without your crying........, who remains happy in your happiness and sad in your sadness.......He who really cares for you and never even thought to give you harm by any mean........

You will say what is new in this.....Everybody knows this fact.......But I say....Its important........because despite knowing the fact most of the time we don's establish such true relationship......So I would just say that........ Don't collect a number of friends just for having friends........Have few friends but make true friendship with them..

 Definitely we will talk on different issues if you share your thoughts with me.......So Let's share our feeling........So Let's Talk...........







No comments:

Post a Comment